Phenom Off Campus Drive : Phenom Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Phenom :
Phenom delivers the Phenom Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform to transform the talent journey from interested candidates to thriving employees to enthusiastic brand advocates while helping HR break the stereotype of being a cost center instead of a revenue generator.
Job Description :
Systems analysis understand & analyze platform integration requirements for a specific customer product implementation. Identify gaps, seek clarifications and highlight potential areas for customizations
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Map customer requirements to Phenoms platform integrations product.
- Implement platform integration configurations using Phenoms platform integrations product. Write custom code where required.
- Perform code review, unit testing and fix defects, if any.
- Work with QA team in fixing functional, integration and regression defects.
- Production deployments and production validations.
- Production support, maintenance, upgrades and migrations
- Work in a high-energy, crazy-fun, and agile team environment.
- it’s fast-paced, where you will have personal accountability.
- We are proud to offer employees a flexible work structure, but value responsibility and hard work above all else.
Education and Skills :
- Be able to work independently on a project-by-project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Be able to provide technical and analytical solutions to evaluate the merits and challenges of a product idea
- The focus is on system analysis, and problem-solving. 0 to 1 years of experience in product implementations.
- Good coding, unit testing, and troubleshooting is MUST, in – Java, Spring Boot, REST, SOAP, JSON, Mongo DB
- Good communication skills and ability to express thoughts clearly
- Fluent English
- Work in an Agile environment with regular team activities
- Working closely with product owners and designers.
- All-around team player and self-learning individual
- Contributor to open-source projects a plus
How To Apply Phenom Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here