Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Advertiser Support Associate Role for B.E / B.Tech / B.Com graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
The Advertising Support Associate provides exceptional support to Advertisers and acts as the primary interface between Amazon and its Advertisers. The associate will be responsible for providing accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertisers in a timely manner. An Advertising support associate is expected to resolve the Advertiser’s queries, address any system issues, drive process improvements and contribute to a healthy team environment while meeting the goals on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
Job Title : Advertiser Support Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Bachelor Degree (Preferably B.Tech/B.Com)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English
- Ability to communicate ideas using simple language
- Ability to guide and maintain conversations. Demonstrate active listening and strong interpersonal skills. Confidence in using probing questions to gain insights.
- Demonstrate confidence and expertise through tone of voice (phone) or word choice (chat/email)
- Ability to draw conclusion from multiple data points
- Attention to detail, strong website navigation, research skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office- Excel.
- Quick Learner, actively seek to expand knowledge and develop expertise
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Global perspective and understanding of business concepts and objectives.
- Willing to work in a diverse atmosphere and contribute to an inclusive culture.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Adheres to the provided schedule in a 24/7 environment including night shifts (rotational), shifts are decided based on business requirement with rotational 2 consecutive day off and a 5-day working week (working weekends might be required)
- Ability to work in a virtual role
Education and Skills :
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude.
- Excellent data management skill
- 0-2 years of Experience in Digital Marketing / Advertising, Sales, Consultation, Contact Center or ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) industry.
- This is a Virtual Role and requires a home work area that
- Is free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here