Michelin Off Campus Drive: Michelin Off Campus hiring for a Designer / Developer / Analyst for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Designer / Developer / Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Michelin :
Michelin, the leading tire company, is dedicated to sustainably improving the mobility of goods and people by manufacturing and marketing tires and services for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles/motorcycles, earthmovers, farm equipment and trucks. It also offers digital mobility support services and publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in more than 170 countries, has 111,200 employees and operates 67 production plants in 17 different countries.
Job Description :
Designer/Developer/Analyst of Cured Tire or Track or System Level 1
Role and Responsibility :
- Collaborate on feasibility studies and creating models for new and modified designs.
- Key participant to work with project team to research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications and criterias to determine feasibility of design.
- Collaborates with other project team members across zones to create and validate a product model with CAD/FEA tools.
- Understand well the mechanics and functioning modes in the FEA models to better predict failures and help in tuning the models to better suite the product and market needs.
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders to define acceptable quality levels and continuously manages the expectations of stakeholders.
Education and Skills :
- A university degree (BE/ME) in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Must be a team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Good understanding of Engineering mechanics, strength of materials, CAD/CAM and Finite element analysis.
- Good understanding and exposure to tools like Catia, Commercial FEA tools, Matlab, Python, etc
- Strong communication skills, oral, written and presentation.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results.
- Strong personal and professional values and integrity.
How To Apply Michelin Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here