Emerson Off Campus Drive : Emerson Off Campus hiring for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 Years|
About Emerson :
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 86,700 employees and 170 manufacturing locations
Job Description :
The Software Engineer position is a challenging role dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and take ownership of Build, Test and Release of Drivers to create high quality products.
Role and Responsibility :
- Build Triage: Understand the build process for the purposes of triage
- Automated Tests: Ensure uptime of tests, monitor test results, chart test trends, manage priority and frequency of test runs, improve test infrastructure.
- Manual Tests: Understand the manual tests and help others to resolve test issues and provide guidance on manual test issues
- Azure DevOps and Source Control: Branch mechanics such as create branches, managing versions and permissions
- Maintenance of work backlog, work Items, viewing source code and pipelines, dashboards, queries and AzDO API
- Git: Create and approve pull requests, clone, merge, view history, Git CLI, etc.
- Work with the team lead to prioritize tasks and leverage resources to deliver releases on-time
- Identify key risks and escalate to team lead
- Adhere to coding guidelines and provide effective code reviews
- Use existing tools and infrastructure and suggest enhancements to improve engineering productivity
- Communicate with other teams, peers efficiently across time zones and escalate issues
- Work and improve NI proprietary tools used for Build, Test and Release
Education and Skills :
- 0-4 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in attention to detail, problem-solving and proposing reasonable solutions
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication
- Familiar with text-based programming languages, preferably Python, C#, C++ and usage of standard tools like command line interface (cmd) and excel
How To Apply Emerson Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here