Microsoft Off Campus Drive: Microsoft Off Campus hiring fresher for User Experience Design – Internship Role for Bachelor / Master / Doctoral graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||User Experience Design – Internship|
|Location||Bangalore / Hyderabad|
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Job Description :
As a design intern at India Development Center (MSIDC), you will have the opportunity to work closely with product teams to produce world-class, and delightful design solutions in line with our business goals and with the intention of enabling the best possible experience for our users.
- Work collaboratively with the world’s best user experience researchers, program managers, product planners and developers from the early stages of planning through implementation.
- Identify opportunities and generate innovative ideas, to influence the design direction and make our already popular products even more successful.
- Demonstrate customer obsession by focussing on customer & user needs, and translate those into product experiences
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research input, user goals, and business requirements
- Understand Microsoft’s design principles and frameworks and apply them consistently in the design process.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals
- Create wireframes, journey maps, user jobs and scenarios, task flows, and personas in support of interaction designs for software-based experiences.
- Participate in periodic design reviews, evaluate the designs against the project and design goals, and help identify & mitigate any gaps and risks.
- Most importantly, learn.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Design graduating in 2025.
- A portfolio showcasing creative thinking, proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, and reflecting the synthesis of good visual & interaction design principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a command of interaction and visual design capabilities.
- Knowledge of methods for gathering and analyzing UX research data.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design.
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here