Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate, Capability Team Role for B.E / B.Tech / B.Com / B.Sc / B.MS graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
As the earth’s most customer-centric company, Amazon obsesses at improving customer experience on a daily basis. We are looking for a motivated full-time Support Specialist to join our Global Business Services Capability team in Bangalore, India. This role is ideal for a candidate looking for an experience with an exciting, dynamic company. The candidates should be willing to do work in shifts. Candidates will be provided night shift allowance as per company policy.
Job Title : Associate, Capability Team
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Performing a wide range of data collection, categorization, validation, survey creation, and data processing related tasks.
- Recording and cleaning up Excel data as per detailed instructions by her/his manager.
- Providing feedback to the team about potential modifications/improvements to the process.
- Monitoring of operation parameters to
- guarantee expected level of performance for end users.
- Managing team engagement activities.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor degree – B.MS / B.Sc / B.Com/ B. Tech
- Min Experience- 0-3 years
- Excellent English proficiency
- Strong analytical skills including basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel Previous work experience, specially handling data recording and business analysis
- Willingness to learn and improve the overall customer experience VBA/Macro/SQL proficiency
- Self-starter Motivated and extremely organized
- Interest on online gaming
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here