Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon off campus hiring fresher for Digital Associate Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
Performs simple annotation-related tasks in a narrow ML data process area (e.g. audio, image, and/or video-file). Uses internal tools and software provided by team. May participate in data collection activities when scripts and instructions are provided. Adheres to compliance and confidentiality requirements. Meets daily productivity and quality targets. Tracks queries related to annotation/data collection and share them with the relevant stakeholders to help solve them. Track daily task completion status using recommended tools and provide individual status reports. Owns the quality of your execution and stay focused on individual result improvement. Ahere to confidentiality & compliance requirements to ensure zero risk to customer data and Amazon. Helps test new SOPs and ML data tools.Suggests improvements to tools, processes, and SOPs.
Job Title : Digital Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Perform execution and report results accurately.
- Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks / releases
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies
Education and Skills :
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here