Athenahealth Off Campus Drive : Athenahealth Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Member of Technical Staff Role for Bachelor Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Athenahealth :
At athenahealth, it’s our vision to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all. With a thoughtful balance of humanity and technology, we’re able to uncover meaningful healthcare insights that can help create healthier futures for our families, our communities, and ourselves. Our vibrant and talented employees spark the innovation and passion needed to accomplish our goals. We continue to expand our workforce with amazing people who bring diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives at every level, and foster an environment where we each feel comfortable bringing their best selves to work.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Associate Member of Technical Staff to join our Engineering team within our Pune division. Your job will be to automate and performance test our flagship product athenaOne mobile app, a cloud based mobility solution for world class EHRs and help us reach to thousands of physicians and simplify their clinical workflows. This will helps the physicians to spend less time in the EHR and more time with the patients.
Job Title : Associate Member of Technical Staff
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Partnering with Product, UI/UX and Business leadership on a day to day basis for requirements and prioritization.
- Create and execute automation test plan/suite, including test data creation for APIs and IOS app.
- Create and execute performance tests, including test data creation
- Deliver customer value in the form of high-quality software components and services in adherence with R&D policies on security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Estimate the size of development tasks in story points.
- Understand and follow coding conventions, architectures, and best practices.
Education and Skills :
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in automation and performance testing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience/exposure with test automation tool and frameworks such as: REST-assured, Appium and Selenium
- Experience/exposure to performance test tools such as JMeter
- Familiarity of working in an Agile environment preferred
- Exposure to object oriented programming and relational database technologies, RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5, CSS).
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Familiarity with React Native and related automation will be an added advantage
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Exposure to security testing and tools would be an added advantage
How To Apply Athenahealth Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here