Autodesk Off Campus Drive : Autodesk Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Junior Software Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Autodesk :
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. Our technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to more mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software helps our customers to design and make a better world for all.
Job Description :
Autodesk Identity Access and Management team is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who loves finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As a member of a team responsible for building foundational services, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of identity service that is leveraged by 150+ Autodesk desktop, mobile, and web applications as well as a growing third-party developer ecosystem for managing authentication, authorization, profile, and entitlements. The service is one of the key business enablers serving millions of customers every day. You will be working on cutting edge AWS technologies, leveraging authentication and authorization related protocols.
Role and Responsibility :
- Work with a Team Lead and senior developers to ensure implementation and deployment conform to the larger plan
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Developing innovative solutions
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Create and maintain technical documentation
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with an understanding of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues across different time zones which may require limited work outside normal working hours
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs, priorities, and acceptance of changing requirements, even late in the development cycle
How To Apply Autodesk Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here