Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive : Bajaj Finserv Off Campus hiring fresher for Trainee Technology Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Bajaj Finserv :
Founded in April 2007, Bajaj Finserv is the financial arm of the Bajaj group. We believe in a simple philosophy to never settle for good and go for great. This reflects in our extensive product portfolio that spans across 3 broad categories- lending, insurance and wealth advisory. With 24 products spread across 12 product lines, we’re one of the fastest growing and most diversified NBFCs in India. Our footprint spans the length and breadth of India.
Job Description :
Bajaj Finserv is looking for trainee technology.
Job Title : Trainee Technology
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Duties and Responsibilities –
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept design test release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products applications and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
Education and Skills :
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- BTech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in financial services space.
- Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android Developer.
- Capable of independently develop (deliver code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
- Able to debug for any applications issues.
- Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, Google Analytics tool in connection with the mobile application
- Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
- Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
- Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year Skills
- Experience with Android SDK & Kotlin.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, MVVM architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Android Jetpack.
- RxJava, Dragger, ViewModel, LiveData, NavigationComponents, Push notification
How To Apply Bajaj Finserv Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here