Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive : Baker Hughes Off Campus hiring fresher for Engineer – Mechanical Component Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Engineer – Mechanical Component|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 1 Year|
About Baker Hughes :
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Job Description :
The Engineer-Mechanical Component is responsible for undertaking mechanical engineering activities related to Surface Pressure Control (SPC) products and technology.
Role and Responsibility :
- Undertaking engineering activities based on customer requirements and developing them into design, detailed drawings, design verification packages.
- Reviewing the design and then converting them into manufacturing specifications and operating specifications.
- Executing Engineering Activities per agreed schedule and timelines.
- Exceeding expectations on Engineering Quality.
- Working seamlessly with other design engineers and vendors on work scope assigned.
- Complying with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring health safety and environmental risk control are paramount.
Education and Skills :
- Be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 Year of Overall Design Engineering expertise.
- Have strong in engineering basics, Strength of materials and Material science.
- Have strong understanding of 3D solid modelling and drafting. Preferred knowledge on Creo /Teamcenter added benefit.
- Have basic understanding of ASME Y 14.5 GDNT (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance) and Drafting standards.
How To Apply Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Offical Facebook Page : Click Here