BlackRock Off Campus Drive: BlackRock off campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for and B.E / B.Tech / MBA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About BlackRock :
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets managing $8.6 trillion worldwide. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs. Headquartered in New York City, as of March 31, 2021, the firm has 16,000 employees in 68 cities and 38 countries around the world and a major presence in key global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa.
Job Description :
The Analyst will join the Aladdin Wealth Enterprise team and will be an integral part of the team and take responsibility for servicing our clients across a range of activities including analytics support, product management, and implementation of Aladdin capabilities.
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the global Aladdin Wealth team to help implement new clients on the Aladdin Wealth platform. This includes understanding a client’s business requirements and working with them to set up a process that helps generate risk analytics through an overnight process.
- Support technology initiatives with-in the team to grow the Aladdin Wealth product, as well as
Education and Skills :
- 0-3 years of work experience in similar role
- B.E./B.Tech or MBA from a top university
- Basic understanding of at least one programming language
- Basic understanding of financial products such as bonds and equities an advantage
- Progress towards professional certifications like CFA/FRM is a plus
- Good Spoken and Written Communication skills suited for a global function
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with quality execution
- Strong quantitative aptitude
- Enjoys a dynamic and high-intensity start-up like environment
- Able to self-study and motivate and learn new concepts with minimal mentorship
- Quick learning ability with an attitude for climbing up the steep learning curve
- Flexibility in shift timings
How To Apply BlackRock Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here