Cadence Off Campus Drive : Cadence Off Campus hiring fresher for Product Engineer Role for B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / M.E graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Product Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Cadence :
Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products and experiences.
Job Description :
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for supporting integration / customization of CDNS SERDES IP subsystems.
- Support PHY and controller SOC integration reviews, and integration questions.
- Perform RTL and gate level simulations to verify functionality.
- Assist customers with gate level simulations and timing closure.
- Participate in development of CDNS documentations and checklists for customers.
Education and Skills :
- M.S. or BTech Electrical/Computer Engineering (or similar degree)
- Knowledge of SOC platforms
- Verilog RTL and gate level knowledge.
- Synthesis and STA, back-end knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of circuits such as Phase Locked Loops, Tx and Rx Equalizers, ADC’s etc.
- Familiar with concepts of Jitter, Noise, and other non-idealities in circuits
How To Apply Cadence Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here