Caterpillar Off Campus Drive : Caterpillar Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Caterpillar :
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We are a leader and proudly have the largest global presence in the industries we serve. Learn more about our Strategy, Governance, History and Brands, as well as the values that guide our conduct.
Job Description :
As an entry level, engineering degreed position, job assignments are planned to provide experience and familiarization with the technical staff, methods, practices, and programs of the company and assigned area.
Role and Responsibility :
- Projects will usually be of short duration and work results will affect those working on the same project or assignment.
- Typically, decisions will impact routine, low risk issues that may affect the project team, suppliers, or internal customers.
- Challenges include applying theory, learning procedures, and understanding the technology.
Education and Skills :
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum and excellent analytical skills.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers.
How To Apply Caterpillar Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here