Ciena Off Campus Drive: Ciena off campus hiring fresher for Associate Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Associate Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Karnataka / Maharashtra|
|Experience||Fresher – 1 year|
About Ciena :
Ciena is a network strategy and technology company with a passion to provide an experience, to you and our customers that is as rewarding as the outcome. We attract the best and brightest– those with outstanding talent, motivation, and the right attitude to contribute to our success. Our culture balances our openness and informality with professionalism and trust and is built on the foundation of our core values: Customer First, Integrity, Velocity, Innovation, and Outstanding People.
Job Description :
Blue Planet R&D is seeking a “full stack developer” with 0-1 Years demonstrated ability working in sophisticated software environments. A successful candidate will put a strong emphasis on implementing high quality software based on clean code and a focus on continuous improvement.
Role and Responsibility :
- Analysis, design, development, unit testing and technical documentation of new and existing software modules or features
- Implementing based on project plans and priorities
- Attending calls, presenting work, discussion with project stakeholders
Education and skill :
- 0-1 year of experience with Java or a similar OO language
- Experience with UI framework like Angular
- Experience with data structure and algorithms and has good analytical and design skills.
How To Apply CienaOff Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here