Cisco Off Campus Drive : Cisco Off Campus hiring fresher for Information Security Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech , M.E / M.Tech / M.sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Information Security Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Cisco :
Cisco enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Job Description :
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration and operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations on Enterprise Security related products and capabilities.
Role and Responsibility :
- Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Education and Skills :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in general security concepts like Cyber Security, Directory Services, Authentication Services, Security Intelligence, Forensics etc..
- Familiar with general networking capabilities like IP Address Management, Routing, Switching, Gateways, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, etc..
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
How To Apply Cisco Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here