Citi Off Campus Drive : Citi Off Campus hiring fresher for Data Analyst Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 Years|
About Citi :
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
The Data Science Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Mines and analyzes data from various banking platforms to drive optimization and improve data quality
- Consults with business clients to determine system functional specifications. Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives
- Consults with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards; may recommend solutions
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex projects through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards
- Impacts the business directly by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years experience using tools for statistical modeling of large data sets
- Ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem solving techniques
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented and has good interpersonal/communication skills
- Demonstrated influencing, facilitation and partnering skills
How To Apply Citi Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here