Citi Off Campus Drive : Citi Off Campus hiring fresher for UI Developer Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||UI Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 4 Years|
About Citi :
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
The Applications Development Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver front end web applications based on business requirements
- Responsible for completing Front-end design and coding in a timely manner by understanding user requirements
- Solves complex technology problems / projects for the business unit supported
- Tracks business unit performance against the IT business plan and service level agreements; identifies gaps
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Ability to take ownership and make technical decisions on software development projects
- Experience with dependency management, change management, continuous integration testing tools, and audit/compliance requirements
How To Apply Citi Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here