Cognizant Off Campus Drive : Cognizant off campus hiring fresher Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Role for B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.sc graduates and 2020, 2021, 2022 graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Cognizant :
Cognizant (cts) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Job Description :
Cognizant is looking Persons with Disabilities, Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office and other business applications to our global customers
Role And Responsibilty:
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on premise products like Windows, Cloud Computing, O365, End User Computing, Desk Side Services and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, HealthCare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- To maintain business agreed timelines and resolve issues within that time line
- Engage in business interactions with end users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using high level of problem solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
Education and Skills :
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech any specialization
- Candidate would need to hold 50% aggregate as per the school boards (10th & 12th std)
- Candidates would need to hold a 50% aggregate as per respective university norms (all subjects taken into consideration) with no standing arrears in Graduation
- Maximum of 3 years of gap in education and not beyond
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for results would be considered with the initial results score declared. Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Open only to Indian national
- Strong written and communication skills
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain
- The final Cognizant selection would be subject to satisfactory background verification including professional reference checks
How To Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here