Cogno AI Off Campus Drive : Cogno AI off campus hiring fresher for Associate Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Cogno AI :
Cogno AI by AllinCall is an Omnichannel Cloud Communication-as-a-Service that uses a combination of ChatBots, Live Agent Chat, Cobrowsing, and Video Calling to provide a Delightful Customer Experience across all Digital Channels.We work with 50+ large Enterprise clients (ICICI Group, Kotak Group, HDFC Group, State Bank Group, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Group, etc).We are on a mission to build the best Communication Solutions for Businesses to help them with a delightful Customer Experience.
Job Description :
We are on a mission to build the best Communication Solutions for Businesses to help them with a delightful Customer Experience.
Job Title: Associate Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
- Provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
Education and Qualification :
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Experience of over 0-2 years in a similar role
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
How To Apply Cogno AI Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here