Cubic Off Campus Drive : Cubic off campus hiring for Software Development Engineer Role for B.Tech/MCA Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years|
About Cubic :
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Description :
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) helps deliver the quality and performance of large scale, big data, custom hardware multi-platform software products that includes; web, API and mobile application interfaces. Incumbents in this position are experienced, hands on and self-motivated engineer who can work collaboratively in a continuous integration environment. This role involves working closely with Software Developers that includes leveraging shift-left methods to understand a complex domain and product. The SDET focuses on contributing to the development of automated Functional Integration tests and end-to-end tests through open source test frameworks for overall system testing within an Agile environment. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
Role and Responsibility :
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B Tech) or Masters in Computer Application (MCA) or related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience preferably in either a Software Development Engineer or (SDET) Software Development Engineer in Test role.
- Must have an understanding and ability to develop code in Java. Experience in Selenium Automation with Java, API Automation of SOAP, RESTful is required.
- Experience with XML, Databases and SQL is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Linux & Windows.
- Experience with Test processes, open source test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests in Java with frameworks like JUnit/TestNG, Selenium and JMeter is preferred.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems.
- Experience with tools & applications such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git and Maven.
- Perform automation feasibility analysis of assigned test cases
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (API and UI)
- Write new automated tests for existing and new features
- Good knowledge of Postman and Web services testing
- BDD and cucumber (Nice to have)
- Creative thinker and should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience with requirements, defect, functional, and performance management systems is desired. May be asked to work extended hours where required.
- Experience working for a product-based company
- Excellent team collaboration and effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
How To Apply Cubic Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here