Danfoss Off Campus Drive : Danfoss Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 4 Years|
About Danfoss :
Danfoss engineers advanced technologies that enable us to build a better, smarter, and more efficient tomorrow. In the world’s growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in our homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integrated renewable energy.
Job Description :
Danfoss is looking for a fresher or an experienced person having experience in Embedded Systems Software Development in accordance with Software Development Life Cycle. This person will be responsible for developing Embedded Software based on defined software requirements.
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Understand requirements and create low-level design using UML
- Develop embedded software as per defined software requirements
- Software integration & testing
Education and Skills :
- B.E/B. Tech/M.Tech/Master (Electronics/Telecommunications/Computers Science) OR equivalent
- 0-4 years’ experience in Embedded system software design, development, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
How To Apply Danfoss Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here