Digital.ai Off Campus Drive : Digital.ai off campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Development Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Associate Software Development Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 1 year|
About Digital.ai :
Digital.ai, brings together the best and brightest minds from around the world to drive outcomes and revolutionize the software industry. By transforming the way enterprises create, measure, deliver, secure, and continuously improve digital products, we are able to achieve our mission of creating a digital world we can trust.We enable technology driven enterprises to accelerate digital transformation with the AI-powered DevOps Platform. By unifying, securing, and generating predictive insights across the software lifecycle we empower teams to continuously deliver software with greater quality & security, help companies propel innovation to find new market opportunities, and enhance business value by making smarter software investments.
Job Description :
Digital.ai is looking to hire Associate software engineers with 0-1 year of experience to help build its software as a service platform. For their owned software modules the Associate Software Development Engineer is expected to contribute to the implementation of the designs and unit testing. As we are building out the second generation of our platform, there is a lot of interesting and challenging work to do. So candidates get to work primarily on new features and port existing features into new technologies and designs. The candidate is responsible for development and maintenance of SaaS product that is used to define and operate scalable DW & BI modules.
Job Offers :
- Mobile & Internet Reimbursement – INR 1500 per month
- Medical Insurance for Employee and their family Members including Parents / In-laws
- Personal Accident Insurance & Term Life Insurance for Employee
- Cash LTIP Units
- 42 Days Leave in a Calendar Year
- 5 Days Bereavement Leave
- Paternity Leave – 10 Working Days
- Maternity Leave – As per Statutory norms (26 Weeks)
- Digital.ai Work Anniversary Leave – 1 Day
- Wedding Gifts
- New-born Baby Gifts
- Birthday Gifts
- Long Service Award
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited access to continuous learning and professional development with Udemy
Education and Qualification :
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Engineering degree in Computer Science
- Have top notch analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good collaborative attitude and desire to excel and succeed without being pushed or micro-managed
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming and Design, Web-Services, Spring/Hibernate framework and Cloud services (AWS in particular is preferred).
- Working knowledge in Java, Java Script, Angular JS
- Good working knowledge on Unix/Linux OSs
- Software development background working in agile methodology is a nice to have.
How To Apply Digital.ai Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here