Dude Solutions Off Campus Drive : Dude Solutions off campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Dude Solutions :
Dude Solutions is a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of operations management solutions to education, government, healthcare, senior living, manufacturing and membership-based organizations. For nearly two decades, Dude Solutions has inspired clients to create better work and better lives. We combine innovative, user-friendly technology with the world’s smartest operations engine, empowering operations leaders to transform the most important places in our lives. Today, more than 11,000 organizations use our award-winning software to manage maintenance, assets, energy, safety, IT, events and more.
Job Description :
Dude Solutions continues to grow and needs amazing engineers. ?This is an excellent fit for talented engineers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. ?New hires will work alongside our top-notch engineers and product team to design, implement, deliver and support our highly ambitious products and integrations. ?We care deeply about your passion and dedication to the craft of software.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Noida
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Build innovative and performant features into our next-generation software applications.?Apply deep knowledge of computer science & programming principles into innovative solutions.
- Develop, implement, document libraries and frameworks that allow us to effectively scale development on our applications across multiple projects as common services or components.
- Understand and apply quality into agile product lifecycle encompassing requirements, design, code, testing, delivery, support.
- Write clear maintainable full-stack code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.). ?
- Understand company goals and metrics.
- Participate in requirements analysis, product & code design opportunities.
- Support our products, identify root causes of production incidents, contribute to troubleshooting of support issues.
- Own product quality and work to quickly address production defects.
- Adopt a DevOps mentality within the team.
- Demonstrate data-driven analysis and pragmatic decision making aligned with business and technology needs. Learn to differentiate between immediate needs vs long term solutions.
- Stay current with learning current trends in technology
- Partner with senior engineers, development managers, product managers, scrum-masters in an agile environment, with scrum implemented at scale globally.
- Learn continuous improvement processes. Welcome, change and complexity. ?Learn quickly and adapt fast. ?Be a change leader!
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Data structures and algorithms, object-oriented programming, databases, SQL, web programming
- Strong communication and partnership skills required
How To Apply Dude Solutions Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here