Envestnet Off Campus Drive : Envestnet off campus hiring fresher for Site Reliability Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Envestnet :
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone. Nearly 108,000 advisors and more than 6,000 companies including: 17 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 46 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest RIAs and hundreds of FinTech companies, leverage Envestnet technology and services that help drive better outcomes for enterprises, advisors and their clients.
Job Description :
Envestnet is looking Site Reliability Engineer for bangalore.
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Education and Qualification :
- 0 to 1 years of experience in application production support environment with ability to solve complex problems and SRE role.
- Responsible for reliability of our end-to-end data infrastructure.
- Collaborate with other teams members like Observability, CIO teams so that we can design our systems for better monitoring. That way, we can catch Incidents before customers report.
- Tackle issues across the entire stack – hardware, software, application and network.
- Analyze and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion and help incident support team as necessary to restore services and prevent from happening again.
- Assist in maintenance and upgrades of existing software applications.
- involve in projects, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks/projects within deadlines.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Ready to work in night and weekend on demand basis.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/tasks effectively within deadlines.
- Automate existing manual tasks so that we gain order of magnitude efficiency and effectiveness gains by building tools/services with the aim on self-serve and auto-heal.
- Accountable and technical owner for ensuring SRE readiness for new modules that need to be supported from various angles like monitoring, adequate technical onboarding trainings, preparedness to handle incidents and continuous optimizations of existing modules.
How To Apply Envestnet Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here