Esper Off Campus Drive : Esper off campus hiring fresher for Technical Support Engineer Role for B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Esper :
Esper is experiencing hyper growth! We’re the industry’s first DevOps SaaS platform designed to provide a simple, safe, and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices. Our device infrastructure enables developer, mid-market orgs, and enterprise fleets of 100,000+ devices to deliver their software as a service. Esper has rapidly-growing global customer adoption among some of the world’s most innovative major brands in retail, hospitality, logistics, and healthcare.
Job Description :
Esper has a rapidly growing customer base, made up of customers deploying one device, to hundreds of thousands. Our Technical Support Engineers will be responsible for the first line of support for our customers. This person will work cross functionally with our customers, our success team and our solutions engineering team. We’re looking for a skilled Technical Support Specialist who is excited to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and will be motivated and passionate about driving tech forward with a passion for providing a great customer experience for years to come.
Job Title : Technical Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Provide telephone and email based technical support for our customers who have implemented Esper,
- responding to and resolving customer issues in a timely fashion
- Collect the required details for the issues reported by customers, Diagnose / Investigate, and solve
- application queries and answer customer questions
- Provide superior customer service in regards to our Mobile Device Management Solutions
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed
- Endeavor to respond to all customer requests in a timely manner while improving customer experience
- Use various devices to reproduce customer environments in order to troubleshoot issues further.
- Communicate with internal product support teams to resolve product issues.
- Flexible to work in different shifts
Education and Skills :
- Knowledge on SaaS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
- Experience on Mobile Device Platforms (Android)
- Worked on log collection and analyzing tools.
- Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
- Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
- 0-3 years of work experience in the customer experience/support space
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- High attention to detail
- Passion for resolving customer issues
How To Apply Esper Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here