EY Off Campus Drive : EY Off Campus hiring fresher for Industrial Trainee Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About EY :
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Job Description :
The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract. You will be responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance and other Business Risk Services related solutions.
Role and Responsibility:
- Execution on client engagement – Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member – deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
Education and Skills :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics and other graduation streams or a related discipline
- Available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 50% of the time.
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
How To Apply EY off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here