GlobalFoundries Off Campus Drive : GlobalFoundries Off Campus hiring fresher for Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About GlobalFoundries :
GlobalFoundries Inc. (GF) is one of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. GF delivers feature-rich solutions that enable its customers to develop innovative products for pervasive chips for high-growth markets. GF provides a broad range of feature-rich process technology solutions with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning the U.S., Europe and Asia, GF is a trusted technology source to its customers across the globe. GF is owned by Mubadala Investment Company.
Job Description :
GlobThis position is for Yield Engineer in GlobalFoundries India center at Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be part of the integration team that develops and transfers new processes to the fab. The job purpose is to understand the key relationships between in-fab processing and yield/reliability impact to enable successful ramp of new processes to production.
Job Title : Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, analysis for material and change review boards
- Candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to Burlington teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and open to working on weekend shifts on rotational basis as required by the business
Education and Skills :
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc with 0-3 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid state device physics and submicron device architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Aggressive learner and a strong team player, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of assigned work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
How To Apply GlobalFoundries Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here