Google Operations Center Off Campus Drive : Google Operations Center off campus hiring for Tech Generalist Associate Role for B.E / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc graduates and any university graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Tech Generalist Associate|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 1.5 Years|
About Google Operations Center :
At Google Operations Center, we provide caring and knowledgeable support for Google users and customers. From troubleshooting product issues to providing around-the-clock advertiser assistance, you can be part of the teams that help Google users and customers solve problems and accomplish their goals.
Job Description :
As the Tech Generalist Associate, you will be expected to provide excellent customer service by answering questions and resolving issues related to Google products. Your role would need you to provide support on inbound chats/calls/emails from the customers. In case of requirement, you would need to contact the customer(s) with the pending resolution over call/email.
Role And Responsibilty:
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards customers
- Providing support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls)
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include working consistently in the night shifts and on weekends
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve technical incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
Education and Skills :
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
How To Apply Google Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here