Hike Off Campus Drive : Hike Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Development Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and 2019, 2020, 2021 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Hike :
Hike is an Indian AI-led Unicorn startup that is committed to building a new social future. Hike believes that the future of social will have products that are joyful and built around people, not the other way around. The company believes the future of social lies in social niches and is scaling that future through two unique products, Hike Sticker Chat & WinZO. Through Hike Sticker Chat, an expression platform, the company aims to reduce people’s dependency on the keyboard. It has also led an investment in WinZO, India’s online arcade platform. In August 2016, Hike became the 10th Indian startup to be valued at over $1 billion. Hike has raised over $261 million in capital from top-tier investors such as SoftBank, Tiger Global, Tencent, Foxconn & Bharti, among others.
Job Description :
At Hike, we’re building the Rush Gaming Universe
Job Title : Software Development Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : New Delhi
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop softwares in Java/C/C++/Python etc
- Own the lifecycle of a feature from requirement analysis to deployment and post production processes
- Document requirements and specifications.
- Design & perform code review, troubleshoot & help on issues
- Write model code for functional and non-functional requirements and help improve the code quality standard across the team
- Own engineering metrics for the areas you work on
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules owned.
- Implement initiatives that improve engineering efficiency and excellence
Education and Skills :
- B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology for 2021/ 2020 & 2019 Batch
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java/C/C++/Ruby/Python etc
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management
- Sound knowledge of Design & Architecture.
- Deep knowledge of Collections, Algorithms and well known application frameworks
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development and design patterns
- Exposure to MVVM
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Basic knowledge of software engineering tools
How To Apply Hike Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here