Hitachi Off Campus Drive : Hitachi Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Development Engineer in Test Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer in Test|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 years|
About Hitachi :
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Job Description :
We are seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will work with your scrum team to prototype, design, develop, and qualify software solutions. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep development and test involvement from start to finish for each project.
Role and Responsibility :
- Contribute to the designing, development, qualification, and support of scalable software applications/systems
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, functional specifications, technical designs, and implementation
- Contribute to defining, implementing, and testing of user stories
- Help drive technical direction for the testing of a complex software system
- Advocate for the quality of the product through leading in this competency on your scrum team
- Participate in creating, running and maintaining White Box and Black Box test suites to ensure regression coverage and software quality with a focus on automation
Education and Skills :
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Good understanding of and experience testing applications deployed on Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher or other similar platforms for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
- Database knowledge (e.g. NoSQL Key-Value storage, ACID concepts, distributed transactions)
- Understanding of networking (e.g. HTTP1.1/2, Remote RPC, TCP/IP, load balancing, firewall)
- Familiar with Linux OS (RH based) administration and testing of customized installation
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Good problem solving skills
How To Apply Hitachi Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here