HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive : HP Enterprise Off Campus hiring fresher for Developer Role for Bachelor’s degree and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 Years|
About HP Enterprise :
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Job Description :
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Role and Responsibility:
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
- Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code review.
- Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
Education and Skills :
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
How To Apply HP Enterprise off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page: Click Here