HSBC Off Campus Drive : HSBC Off Campus hiring fresher for Data Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 Years|
About HSBC :
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Job Description :
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Role and Responsibility :
- The job holder is required to ensure the provision of complete, true and accurate analysis and report to functional management and senior executives under the supervision of his / her line manager, in order to facilitate effective decision making.
- In this role, the job holder will be under the full supervision and will undergo on the job training, however it is vital that the person in this role is able to learn new tasks very quickly.
- The role holder will be expected to execute on tasks/projects, once provided initial directional guidance. The role holder shall be expected to solve simple technical/business problems on his/her own without involving his/her line manager.
- The role holder will be expected to be responsible for thorough QC of their own deliverables, and follow the departmental QC procedures as laid down by their line managers
- Be able to execute/deliver against defined tasks.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Atleast 0 – 2 years of experience
- Exposure to advanced technologies like Bigdata, Python. will have an advantage.
- Good knowledge of programming tools, preferably with proficiency in any one or combination of tools such as SAS, SQL, UNIX, mainframe or Windows.
- Hands on experience on Design/Development complex SAS programs, Data Structures/Marts
- Hands on experience of Code conversation
How To Apply HSBC Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here