HSBC Off Campus Drive : HSBC Off Campus hiring fresher for Trainee Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About HSBC :
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Job Description :
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Job Title : Trainee Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune, India
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- The Trainee Software Engineer is responsible for working across the Technology delivery lifecycle including inception, construction, testing, release and ongoing management of a product or service in a pod within a Technology team.
- Lead and takes responsibilities all the technical aspects of a project delivery starting from the requirements, Technical design, development, Testing and operational support.
- Mange the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to the program management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
- Enforce process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as: disciplined agile software delivery
- Help in the development and running of the project management practices in team.
- Liaise with other engineers, architects, and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service’s direction
- Creates and maintain appropriate project IT plans.
- Proactive engagement of technical partners/peers to support impact assessment of critical issues & risks.
- Production and approval of all mandatory IT documentation (including ITSA process)
- Delivers product according to the process timetable and budget.
- Ensures code review, unit testing, regression testing and post deployment verification steps are correctly followed and well documented.
- Bring more Innovation – Identify opportunities within the system and introduce automation wherever possible.
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement
- End-to-end accountability for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate Technology solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
- Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end-to-end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge
- Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release/change.
Education and Skills :
- Technical experience in Python.
- SQL, Big Data/Hive, Cloud experience is an added advantage.
- Fair knowledge of Job scheduling tools like Control-M, Jenkins.
- Knowledge on Production deployment and support.
- Knowledge on Agile and scrum methodology.
How To Apply HSBC Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here