Infopark Off Campus Drive: Infopark Off Campus hiring fresher for Junior Software Developer Role for BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/ BCA/MCA or Bachelor In Computer Science graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Infopark :
Infoparks Kerala, the IT Park fully owned by the Govt. of Kerala established in 2004 with the objective of creating infrastructural facilities for IT/ITES Companies to operate in the State of Kerala. Infopark is registered as a society under the Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act, 1955 with its main campus at Kakkanad, Ernakulam. In 2004, Government of Kerala has transferred 100 acres of land belongs to KINFRA at Kakkanad to Infoparks Kerala for setting up an IT Park in Kochi. Infopark started operations by renovating the Standard Design Factory (SDF) Building existed in the land transferred by KINFRA. Initially there were only 4 companies and Infopark Project office started functioning. Over a period of years, Infopark has emerged as one of the best well managed IT Parks in the country by attracting investments from various Multi-National Companies.
Job Description :
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
Job Title : Junior Software Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Kerala
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- To ensure success as a junior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment.
Education and Skills :
- Hands on experience in Web Development using HTML, CSS preferred
- Knowledge in JS and any of the client side JS frameworks preferrably jQuery
- Basic understanding of Database and Querying
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming and it’s applications
- Proficient in Computer Science fundamentals such as Data Structure & Algorithm, SDLC etc
- Passionate about programming and new technologies
- Should be willing to learn new technologies and work on it under guidance
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good to have basic knowledge of the following technologies
How To Apply Infopark Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here