Kofax Off Campus Drive : Kofax off campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 Years|
About Kofax :
Our intelligent automation software platform and solutions digitally transform information-intensive business workflows. Customers realize faster time-to-value and increased competitiveness, growth and profitability by combining Kofax’s cognitive capture, RPA, process orchestration, analytics and mobile capabilities while increasing business resiliency and mitigating compliance risk.
Job Description :
Management and staff in Kofax’s Software Development job family help the company to build and improve new and/or existing software products and their applications that we sell to our customers. The position of Software QA Development Intern requires that appointees are capable of making independent technical decisions on assigned work.
Role and Responsibility :
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation
- Evaluating product roadmaps (working with Product Management, among other internal partners) to determine design and programming development requirements to meet customer needs (includes evaluating existing products and applications to enhance these and/or designing new products and applications)
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
- Creating product and/or applications’ architecture and design documentation to specify engineering development requirements
- Writing/developing code for new, existing or enhanced software products and applications
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
- Participating in cross-functional build/configuration activities to ensure overall effective and efficient new or enhanced engineering design
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree (or work toward a Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience; however, work experience does not need to be directly related to product development
- Demonstrates aptitude and interest to learn on the job
How To Apply Kofax Off Campus Drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here