Lionbridge Drive : Lionbridge hiring fresher for Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Lionbridge :
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For 25 years, we have helped companies connect with their global customers and employees by delivering translation and localization solutions in 350+ languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of passionate experts across the globe who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love of linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 23 countries.
Job Description :
The Localization Engineer helps project managers with technical tasks such as file analysis, preparation, debugging, management, archiving, etc. The Localization Engineer is able to resolve problems inherent in various localization tasks and processes and participates in the preparation of budgets and schedules. He/she is in many ways responsible for customer satisfaction.
Job Title : Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- File analysis & preparation
- Preparing instructions & task kits for external teams
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Run scripts and tools on files (XLZ/TXT) in order to prepare for translation and deliver back to customer environment
- Pre and Post Process in different workflows per program
- QA final published web pages and email templates
- Communicate with customer in case to technical breakdowns or issues (mostly via tickets and established IT process)
- Work within established guidelines, but exercise discretion around scoping, processes and solutions in case of breakdown in process.
Education and Skills :
- Any Computer course certificate is an added advantage
- Good level of spoken and written English language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solving, show high level of initiative and enthusiasm with attention to detail.
- Ability to judge between independent action and support-seeking
- Ability to lead and motivate
- People management (team leading, conflict handling)
How To Apply Lionbridge Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here