Mastercard Off Campus Drive : Mastercard Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Analyst, Business Development Role for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Associate Analyst, Business Development|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Mastercard :
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Job Description :
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Leads and drives ad-hoc projects relating to pricing, interchange and new business modeling impacts
- Collaborates with business units to enable better decision making and supports the delivery of strategy and performance
- Assists in performing analysis on new business opportunities, supports agreements for certain designated areas (e.g.. financial & data technology)
Education and Skills :
- Currently enrolled in your final year of a bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
How To Apply Mastercard Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here