Merkle Sokrati Off Campus Drive : Merkle Sokrati Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Design Engineer Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Merkle Sokrati :
Merkle Sokrati is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over a decade, top Indian brands and leading organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with India’s largest and fastest-growing brands like Bajaj, HUL, Kotak, M&S, Max, P&G, Reliance, SBI, Shoppers Stop, Swiggy, Voot, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 1,000 smart, dedicated people, we are still growing extremely fast, with USD hundreds of millions of annual Ad-Spends. Since 2017, Merkle Sokrati is part of Merkle Inc., and dentsu international. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CRM, and Creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
Job Description :
Nothing at Merkle Sokrati is small. We start with an induction process which demands you to go through all phases of Agile development, right from Sprint Planning, to Requirement Walkthrough, Daily Scrums, Peer Code Reviews, Automated Tests, Sprint Demos, UAT with the client and finally Deployment to production. You are expected to be able to support your own development in Production as well, that’s real Devops for you. You will get to work firsthand, with our Multi-cluster deployments using cloud platforms like AWS/GCP. Yes we stress a lot on sense of ownership in everything we do.
Job Title : Software Design Engineer Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Be involved in full fledged product development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
- Be part of daily scrums, ideate and brainstorm solutions with Managers, Mentors and show off your convincing skills.
- Do peer code reviews, write automation tests, we have OCD when it comes to quality.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Discuss new ideas in weekly tech forum with your peers and mentors.
Education and Skills :
- Know and have good hands on at least 1 web app frameworks React/Vue/Angular does not matter as long as you have a strong opinion of which one is your favorite.
- Can ditch the framework with easy and write applications using vanilla JS/HTML/CSS.
- Have actively developed firsthand any web application/page with an API integration simple or complex does not matter to us, as long as its responsive, mobile first and has a fast page load time and is pixel perfect
- .We would love to look at your Github repo or links to the deployed web-app. Beautiful UI is what our eyes await, so bonus marks for having an eye for detail in anything that you have developed.
- Have the right attitude, are a team player and an avid learner.
How To Apply Merkle Sokrati Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here