Micron off campus Drive : Micron Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / Phd graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 2 years|
About Micron :
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses the information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Job Description :
As an intern with the TD Scribe Design Team, you will be involved from the design to final testing of semiconductor devices that will be used to monitor and improve the process window of all Micron products. You will be working with various tools and techniques to provide decision making information to our customers. You will have the opportunity to participate and to collaborate in a group project, together with other interns and engineers, to find solutions spanning from device design conception to final data analysis. As an intern, your responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
Role and Responsibility :
- You will work closely with multiple teams that make up IT, Information security and Technology to drive impactful change.
- Design, engineering and implementation of application security solutions in a scalable way for a worldwide enterprise.
- Analyze and troubleshoot systems issues.
- Ensure that the potential impact of software development changes is well understood, using data to support understanding of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams for end-to-end testing and performance analysis of real-time data applications, solve issues, proactively identify new opportunities, and drive initiatives through to completion
Education and Skills :
- Basic understanding of device physics and electrical testing
- Concept of semiconductor processing and microfabrication
- Electrical Engineering course(s)
- Scripting languages (e.g., Python, Perl, etc.)
How To Apply Micron Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here