Morgan Stanley Drive : Morgan Stanley hiring fresher for Associate Role for BMS / BAF / B.Com / MBA degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 3 Years|
About Morgan Stanley :
Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 85 years, the firm’s reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients. Morgan Stanley is committed to maintaining the first-class service and high standard of excellence that have always defined the firm. At its foundation are five core values — putting clients first, doing the right thing, leading with exceptional ideas, committing to diversity and inclusion, and giving back — that guide its more than 60,000 employees in 1,200 offices across 42 countries.
Job Description :
The basic skills required for the role are the ability to learn how to navigate databases quickly, manipulate data from these confidently in Excel, and respond to requests promptly. Basic to Intermediate knowledge on Microsoft Excel. Whilst specific knowledge of the Cash Equities business is not critical an understanding of the product and the trading risks associated would be an advantage.
Role and Responsibility :
- Daily review of clients MSET risk limits
- Reviewing limits across different cash and derivative products
- Monitoring intraday limit changes
- Creating and presenting Risk/KPI decks to MSET stakeholders
- Client Win & Loss reconciliation
- Coordination of weekly Client Selection Committee meetings
Eduaction and Skills :
- BMS/BAF/B. Com Graduate with 0 – 3 years of experience, MBA would be a plus
- Exposure/knowledge of different equity and equity derivatives products is desirable
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Excellent business writing skills
- Excellent telephone skills (regular phone contact with team required)
How To Apply Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here