Mthree Off Campus Drive : Mthree off campus hiring fresher for Graduate Software Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and 2021 / 2022 batch graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About mthree :
We work with clients for the long-term, taking the time upfront to understand their business and workforce requirements to ensure commercial outcomes are achieved. We source, train and hire diverse outstanding people with the skills that are most in-demand and embed them seamlessly into our clients’ teams for up to 24 months, at which point they can be converted to full-time employees. Alternatively, we can reskill a client’s employees. We operate a leading global community of trained technologists’ and professionals across the experience spectrum, from interns & graduates through to career changers, veterans and seasoned experts.
Job Description :
Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Software Developer role and working onsite with a leading investment bank, located in cities across India.
Job Title: Graduate Software Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Mumbai
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Build and test applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
- Responsible for ensuring the solution meets business needs
Education and Qualification :
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related STEM subject
- Graduation in 2021 or 2022
- Academic aggregate of 60% or higher
- Strong programming skills in Java (mandatory)
- Competitive coding experience will be an advantage
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OOPs, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development
How To Apply mthree Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here