Neustar Off Campus Drive : Neustar Off Campus hiring fresher for Assocaite Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Neustar :
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most.
Job Description :
The Associate Engineer of Data and Analytics is a data and technology enthusiast who is able to quickly grasp new concepts, eager to learn from seniors and others and able to convert that learning to realizing new capabilities, platforms, products and services. The Associate Engineer in this role will work in big data technologies – Apache Hive, Apache Spark etc. and GCP services like BigQuery, Cloud Composer etc. to develop and deliver identity graph solutions. The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s offices in either Bangalore or Hyderabad.
Role And Responsibility:
- Strategic and Tactical: Understand the product and data strategy to accomplish Neustar’s vision. Provide inputs to managers and senior leaders to help make the right strategic and tactical decisions Develop and maintain technology best practices and guidelines and learning from evaluation of open source and commercial products and offerings.
- Planning and Communication: Contribute to technology, capability, product and services planning. Collaborate across multiple teams and provide inputs to ensure a comprehensive delivery plan that aligns with the roadmap. Planning needs to enable and support an agile development and iterative delivery approach.
- Execution and Delivery: Deliver to the plan and identify issues, constraints and potential risk items throughout the delivery process. Document the technical capabilities created during execution, delivery as well as post delivery. Execution and delivery needs to follow a rapid iterative agile process to ensure time to market objective.
- Measurement and Action: Unit test the deliverables and report the details to managers and senior staff. Take action to continuously improve the deliverable through developing test cases, test data and regression test scenarios to cover positive as well as negative measurement aspects.
- Collaboration and Innovation: Collaborate with peers and mangers through sharing and soliciting thoughts, ideas, feedback as well as artifacts (design, code etc.). Support and participate in co-development activities including hack-a-thons and other such events to help deliver functionality rapidly.
- Data and Technology Leadership: Aspire to become the leader in the data and technology domain through continuous learning, continuous experimentation and continuously delivering and refining the deliverables.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology 60% and above score in final semester
- Strong proficiency in SQL and working proficiency in at least one programming language/scripting (C, C++, Java, R, Python, BASH script, Pl/SQL, etc.)
- Passion to seek out new technologies, innovative ways to approaching a problem and seeking guidance from senior engineers
- Passion to experiment and build on new ideas quickly and iteratively that will help push the boundaries of possibility
- Fast executor with a track record of delivering complex projects on time; responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Strong written, editing, proofreading and oral communication
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude, self-starter, hard work and determination
How To Apply Neustar Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here