Nielsen Off Campus Drive : Nielsen Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for Any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Analyst Data Operations|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Nielsen :
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader
Job Description :
To be employed as an Analyst – Data Operations in a media evaluation and reporting setup. Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
Role and Responsibility :
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) differs from department to department.
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports-related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures.
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education and Skills :
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
How To Apply Nielsen Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here