Nutanix Off Campus Drive: Nutanix Off Campus hiring fresher for Member of Technical Staff Role for BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
|Member of Technical Staff
|Fresher – 1 year
About Nutanix :
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Job Description :
Calm is a product that enables application lifecycle management (ie, deployment, upgrades, scale-in, scale-out, DR, etc.) for applications deployed in any public (ex: AWS, GCP) or private (ex: VMWare, Nutanix) cloud. Calm empowers developers, IT admins, and DevOps engineers to streamline their technical operations, extend applications over multiple clouds and centralize control of operations.
Role and Responsibility :
- Design & develop a world-class network hybrid/multi cloud product that is distributed, resilient, and highly performant at a large-scale deployment.
- Contribute to all phases of product development through conception, design, implementation, and deployment along with performance engineering.
- Develop robust design and write code & unit tests to produce high quality, reusable, and extensible software through an API driven approach.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including other Developers, Testers, Product Management, and Support to meet customer requirements while driving engineering innovation.
- Participate in defining product requirements, review designs and codes of other engineers, review test plans, performance, and scalability plans.
Education and Skills :
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent in Computer Science 0-1 years of software development experience
- Love of programming and rock-solid in one or more languages: Go, Python, C++, Java
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems, Multi-threaded/Multi-Process Applications, inter- process communication, RPC
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Fluency with Unit Testing Frameworks in Python/Golang
How To Apply Nutanix Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here