Oracle Off Campus Drive : Oracle Off Campus hiring fresher for QA Automation Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Oracle :
We’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data.
Job Description :
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
Job Title : QA Automation
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
- Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
Education and Skills :
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
How To Apply Oracle Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here