PayPal Off Campus Drive : PayPal Off Campus hiring fresher for Data Analyst Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and 2023 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Bangalore / Chennai|
About Paypal :
PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description :
We are seeking world-class problem solvers who have a passion for data and a relentless focus on execution and delivery. You will be most successful with a healthy combination of both, technical skills and business acumen. As a Data Analyst you will generate insights by conducting extensive analyses of PayPal’s rich data. In the process, you will develop a deep understanding of the payments business, our site functionality, further strengthen your analytic, leadership and presentation skills and gain exposure to a wide variety of functional teams within PayPal.
Role and Responsibility :
- Understand how to make data visually appealing and simple to both navigate and comprehend for end-users
- Aggregate data from various sources to construct streamlined data pipelines and integrate data from multiple PayPal systems
- Identify key metrics and build exec-facing dashboards to track the progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data driven decision-making
- Work closely across the matrix with teams like Finance, Marketing, Product, Engineering and senior executives
Education and Skills :
- This is a Recent Graduate Full-Time position. You will be graduating by 2023, with a Bachelor’s degree in related field from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Demonstrated experience, familiarity and ease with handling large data sets and crunching numbers
- Information Retrieval (search/recommendation/classification) experience or Human Judgment/User Interface experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership
How To Apply Paypal Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here