Quest Off Campus Drive: Quest Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Developer QA Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / MTech (CSE or IT) graduates and 2020 or 2021 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Quest :
Quest’s Erwin R&D team is looking for a QA Trainee for DIS Product. You will be involved in Quality Assurance of product deliverables for key areas within Erwin’s product portfolio. You will evaluate, understand the needs, develop test cases, execute and automate them. The successful candidate will become a key member of Quest’s Erwin engineering team and participate in the developing Quest’s next generation line of products.
Job Description :
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now. We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them. We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Job Title : Software Developer QA Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Understanding requirements/design documents.
- Prepare and execute Test Cases and Test Scripts to detect problems and ensure the quality and success of the software
- Conduct a variety of quality- control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Design and execute Automation Test Scripts
- Execute SQL commands to manage and verify data.
- Bug Reporting and Defect Management.
- Coordinate Test Environment Configurations and Maintenance.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Education and Skills :
- BTech/MTech (CSE or IT)
- Passed Out : 2020 or 2021
- Percentage – 70 and Above in academics
- Experience: Nil
- Should possess good Communication skills
- Knowledge on Manual Testing
- Knowledge Automation Testing (Selenium) or Performance Testing Tool (Jmeter)
- Knowledge on Databases Concepts. Should be able to write basic queries
How To Apply Quest Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here