SAP off campus Drive : SAP Off Campus hiring fresher for Developer Associate Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Developer Associate|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 3 Years|
About SAP :
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Job Description :
SAP Business Network team is looking for a Associate Developer with immense potential for growth. The potential candidate would work closely with other members of the team and other functional groups within SAP. The role demands technical expertise in software development in web technologies including UI based frameworks (Angular JS, bootstrap), web services (REST/CXF), MVC frameworks (spring boot), handling production issues and complex requirements for customers.
Role and Responsibility:
- Work with team leader to develop commercial software programs.
- Provide basic to intermediate technical production/applications support and assistance for customers.
- Works independently to gather information, pose workarounds, carry out necessary research, and provide an in-depth analysis to resolve production/application issues, customer requests and inquiries, escalating to a lead or manager when appropriate.
- When the opportunity presents itself and it is appropriate, works with a team or individually, to educate and empower the customer to understand how to perform tasks and investigations on their own.
- Provide severity and scope analysis of issues, inquiries and requests, maintaining ownership until resolution.
Education and Skills :
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech or equivalent qualification with experince of 0-3 years
- Experience in coding web-based applications
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science areas and fundamentals
- UI based technologies such as Angular JS, bootstrap, React etc.
- Good understanding of deployment environments, configuration of applications, change management principles.
How To Apply SAP off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here