Swiggy Off Campus Drive : Swiggy Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Sales Manager Role for any degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
|Job Title||Associate Sales Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Fresher – 6 months|
About Swiggy :
Swiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
Job Description :
The charter of this team is to build Location Intelligence products that help Swiggy build a better understanding of the real world and enable hyperlocal optimizations that significantly improve customer experience, growth and profitability for Swiggy. We are looking for strong, highly motivated, independent engineers and data scientists, who are excited about working with large scale geo-spatial data and AI (ML and Deep Learning) to enable Location Intelligence. The technology solutions built by the Location Intelligence Team are at the heart of Swiggy’s ability to deliver food to customers.
Role and Responsibility :
- Fulfilling sales charters for cities based upon agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence
- Sign Contracts with restaurants and handle inquiries from existing and new clients
- Gather sales lead from the market and approach restaurants actively for conversion
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same (such as discounting constructs, adding images & descriptions in the menu, reducing cancellation etc)
- Grow revenue for Swiggy through upselling, cross-selling, Ads investment, and other channels as may be applicable
- A person has to complete sales reporting activities for Swiggy, including competition intelligence, keeping track of partner visits, and recent trends in the city which he or she manages
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command
Education and Skills :
- Graduates or Post Graduates with 0-6 months of experience in the sales domain or freshers
- Knowledge of e-commerce activities or how the food delivery industry works (Not mandatory)
- Confident, Pleasing, and a go-getter personality
- Average communication skills in English & Effective local language skills are mandatory
- Should have basic numerical skills (Eg. growth degrowth)
- Good Negotiation and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Knowledge of MS Office or a similar suite is a plus
How To Apply Swiggy Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here
Join Our Official Facebook Page : Click Here